Our Response to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Help keep our health care organizations running by taking care of yourself. COVID-19 testing will not change your treatment unless you need to be hospitalized. You already know what to do!
- If you have a mild fever or cold symptoms, stay home until you are symptom free for 3 days.
- Call SOS if…
- your symptoms are getting worse
- you need help deciding whether or not you need to go to the hospital.
- We will schedule you for either an in-person visit or a telephonic visit (new option!).
- Reschedule preventative care services for after the COVID-19 pandemic. Go to the ER only if you cannot eat, poop, walk, talk, or breathe.
Some of our services at SOS have shifted to ensure the health and safety of our patients.
So what can you expect?
- Case Management is still taking appointments by phone.
- While our social services lobby is closed, our Food Pantry remains open with the same hours: Monday–Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.
Please contact us to make/reschedule appointments or if you have any questions at all : 949-270-2100. We are here to serve the community throughout this critical time and remain dedicated to our mission to providing care and assistance to all those in need.
How to protect yourself & others
Three Important Ways to Slow the Spread
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others and stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet (2 arm lengths) from others who don’t live with you.
- Avoid crowds. The more people you are in contact with, the more likely you are to be exposed to COVID-19.