At Share Our Selves, we believe in the power of individuals coming together to create meaningful impact. Since 1970, our dedicated volunteers have been instrumental in our service delivery, leaving a legacy of compassion. Join our vibrant community of volunteers and make a tangible difference in the lives of our neighbors.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore a diverse range of volunteer opportunities that align with your interests and skills. From supporting our food pantry to special events and more, there’s a volunteer role waiting for you.
Important Information and Guidelines:
- Volunteer positions are unpaid and provided on a voluntary basis
- All volunteers must be 16 years or older to participate in our programs
- Physical requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing 10-15 pounds
- Reaching, bending, and lifting may be necessary during your shift
- We prioritize the safety and well-being of our volunteers and the communities we serve. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination is recommended but not required. In an effort to mitigate COVID-19 masking is a requirement regardless of vaccination status.
- Share Our Selves is committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion. We encourage volunteers from all backgrounds to join us in our mission.