We are servants who provide care and assistance to those in need and act as advocates for systemic change.
We believe in personalized care as a means to deliver quality services, improve population health and stability, and reduce costs. Valuing the concept of the right person, the right treatment, at the right time means we see care as predictive, preventive, personalized, and participatory.
Share Our Selves emphasizes care of the whole person though our comprehensive services; medical, dental, clinical pharmaceuticals, behavioral health, and social services. We offer excellent case management, patient navigation, and solutions for social stressors for families and individuals of low–income and/or experiencing homelessness in Orange County.
Our Core Values
- We treat others as we would want to be treated.
- We value the contribution of all with whom we serve.
- We respect the right of each person to define their needs and to actively participate in their care.
- We encourage open and honest conversation.
- We serve our community in a way that is compassionate and non-judgmental.
- We listen and respond to the needs of the whole person, body, mind and spirit.
- We humbly serve those in need through a generous and responsible use of resources.
- We adapt and balance programs and resources to meet the social and healthcare needs of the most vulnerable members of our community.
- We strive to provide high and consistent quality in all our services.
- We work to continually improve and measure the quality of our services.
- We foster the continuous growth and development of all who serve at SOS.
- We hold ourselves accountable for the quality of service and adherence to professional standards.
- We work to make the most of the resources given to us.
- We advocate for change in those structures and systems that unjustly affect the vulnerable and disadvantaged.
- We give a voice to the needs of the poor.
- We actively support and encourage those who champion and strive for social justice.
- We seek to preserve mercy as the foundation of justice in our community.