The vital safety net and social services that SOS has been providing for 50 years to our most vulnerable neighbors rely entirely on the philanthropic support of the Orange County community. From the daily operations of resources such as our case management, food pantry, and homeless services, to our seasonal engagements like the Adopt A Family and Back To School programs, our success is tied to the financial generosity of our donors and the operational support from over 1,000 volunteers each year.
The SOS Foundation is committed to engaging the community in support of the SOS Social Services department and programs to ensure all their objectives are met.
Join Us as We RESTORE OC
We are at a pivotal point in Orange County’s history. With record unemployment and a strain on resources, COVID-19 has impacted the lives of many in our community financially, mentally, and emotionally. In the face of such suffering, we have the ability to change the course of lives on the brink of tragedy. We can restore stability for those most affected by this pandemic.
Together, we can ensure emergency relief for people who are struggling to meet their daily needs. We can provide safety and secure access to care and social services for homeless individuals. We can ensure families in crisis are connected with personalized case management that can help navigate solutions and create an action plan to stability. We can bridge the opportunity gap for thousands of children in Orange County.
For 50 years, Share Our Selves has worked to heal the suffering of the marginalized. We are servants who provide care and assistance to those in need and act as advocates for systemic change. Let’s create change together! Join the movement to RESTORE OC and create a legacy of change for the future of our community.
SOS Foundation Purpose Statement
The role of the Foundation at SOS is to provide clarity, accountability, and strategic support and focus, related to the definition, execution, and implementation of current and long-range fundraising goals and objectives. By developing a Charitable Foundation, SOS is be better able to strategically program the organization for successful growth, while maintaining the integrity, purpose, and meaning of its programs and services.
Donors can be confident that their contributions are being used wisely, as 85 cents of each dollar donated goes directly to program services.
SOS Foundation Board
- President, Ski Harrison, Retired Partner, Rutan & Tucker, LLP
- Treasurer, Griffin Hoover, Vice President, Triton Pacific Securities
- Secretary, Lisa Rayburn, Ph.D, CEO & Founder, The Detente Group
- Julia Coleman, District Manager, Dentsply Sirona Implants
- Justin Daily, Partner, Daily Aljian, LLP
- Jay Donoghue, Chief Development Officer, Share Our Selves
- Thomas E. Larkin, Partner, Coast MHP
- Roberta Lessor, Ph.D, Professor Emeritus, Chapman University
- Micaela Lumpkin, Vice President, CoreVest Finance
- Debbie Millar, Community Volunteer
- Michael Stephens, Retired President, Hoag
- Roger Tomalas, Founder, Tomalas Law Firm
- Kristen Gallagher, Senior Manager, ServiceNow
- Meribeth Gunn, Director, Home Franchise Concepts
- Pesha Barton, Community Volunteer
- Carter McLarand, Fund Manager
- Heather Snow, Community Volunteer
- Michael Hellbusch, Attorney, Rutan & Tucker, LLP
You can reach the Foundation Team at 949.270.2166 or email@example.com.