Caring for Our Most Vulnerable Neighbors
Share Our Selves is one of 256 health centers nationally to be designated as a Healthcare for the Homeless provider. We offer comprehensive solutions to care for the most vulnerable members of our community, including onsite outreach programs, food and clothing.
If you are in need of shelter, please contact the Armory Cold Weather Shelter, which provides up to 400 beds per night for the homeless at the National Guard Armories in Fullerton and Santa Ana. The homeless will receive a nutritious meal, a warm shower, and a safe place to sleep.
- Medi-Cal Case Worker Available at SOS on Tuesdays
- Public Health Nurse Available at SOS on Tuesdays
- Orange County Health Care Association Mental health homeless outreach available at SOS monthly
- Homeless Outreach Mental Health Association representatives available at SOS Friday mornings
- emergency housing
- food pantry
- bus passes
- DMV vouchers for ID
- money orders to secure birth certificates
- outpatient treatment
- residential treatment
- rehabilitation (non-hospital)
- harm/risk reduction (nicotine gum/patches and education materials)