SOS Welcomes Everyone, Regardless of Your Ability to Pay
Share Our Selves Coverage Programs
Share Our Selves Community Health Center provides personalized care for the Orange County community. SOS offers, medical, dental, and behavioral health services for patients of all ages.
To access services at SOS, please view the list of insurances we accept below. Everyone is welcome at SOS, even if you are uninsured or cannot afford to pay. To access our free enrollment assistance, schedule an appointment by contacting us at 949.270.2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insurance CoverageSOS is currently able to provide care for individuals who are covered by:
- Medi–Cal (Cal Optima)
- MSN (Medical Safety Net)
- Blue Shield PPO
- CHOC Health Alliance
- Family PACT (Planning Access Care Treatment)
- CDP (Cancer Detection Program)
- CHDP (Child Health and Disability Prevention Program)
- Paying Patients (Individuals who are able to participate in a sliding fee scale program)
If you do not have insurance, please bring the following documents to determine if you qualify for services at SOS and for any state programs, no-cost or low-cost health care programs or insurance carriers:
- Valid Photo ID
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of Orange County Residency: a utility bill with your name on it, a California identification card, or a California Driver’s License to show you live in Orange County
- Income Verification (last 2 pay stubs): a salary paystub, an unemployment check, an award letter from Social Security, or an income tax return
- Most Recent Income Tax Return or W-2 Form
- Statements and/or Trust Account Documents
- Social Security Card(s) or Naturalization Card(s)
If you are not a U.S. citizen, you are still encouraged to bring in proof of income and address verification as you may be eligible for a variety of other no-cost or low-cost health care programs.
These documents are used solely for determining your eligibility for health care programs and will NOT be submitted to the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) or Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
If you already have health care coverage, please bring the following documents with you to your appointment:
- Valid Photo ID
- Copy of your insurance membership card
- Proof of Orange County Residency
As part of the Affordable Care Act, Californians are required to have health care coverage.