Providing Care for the Whole Family
At SOS we aim to give children from infants to adolescents access to the pediatric services they need to manage a range of health issues. We offer comprehensive medical services, such as well-baby and well-child checkups, yearly physical exams, and routine vaccinations. In addition, we provide a variety of mental health and support services for children and their families, including school readiness programs.
- vision, hearing and dental screenings
- immunizations and free vaccine program
- well-baby checkups
- well-child checkups
- pediatric dental services (click here to learn more)
- school physicals
- pediatric weight management
Additional services provided under:
- Vaccines for Children (VFC) – Offers vaccines at no cost for eligible children through VFC-enrolled doctors. Vaccinating on time means healthier children, families and communities.
Click here to learn about the SOS Children & Family Health Center, located at 307 Placentia Avenue, Suite 107, Newport Beach!
Click here to learn about the SOS Dr. Robert & Dorothy Beauchamp Children & Family Dental Center, located at 307 Placentia Avenue, Suite 202, Newport Beach!
- Access free vaccines
- Get your school physical
- Find out about our Back to School Backpack Distribution
New Patient Forms