Come Join Us!
A Night Under the Stars
Friday, November 7, 2014
Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
21500 Pacific Coast Highway
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
5:30pm Reception and Silent Auction
7:00pm Dinner, Live Auction and Program
Tickets Available Now!$250 per person ($200 of each ticket is tax-deductible)
You are invited to join us for Share Our Selves’ 24th Annual Celebrity Chef Dinner in support of the fight to end hunger and homelessness in our community. On any given night in night in Orange County, over 4,300 people are homeless. This year’s theme, “A Night under the Stars,” is a reminder that so many of our neighbors live in uncertain conditions, without a permanent roof over their heads.
The event highlights a group of outstanding local chefs who are committed to providing food and services for the vulnerable populations in Orange County. The dinner features five exquisite courses paired with specialty wines, a silent auction, and a live auction in which the chefs offer exciting one-of-a kind dining packages.
Proceeds from the event benefit the SOS Food Pantry and Comprehensive Service Center, which provides food and needed services such as rental and utilities assistance, transportation, and seasonal programs for low income individuals and families.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, please click here.
If you or your business is interested in donating an auction item, please click here.
Confirmed Chefs To Date:
- Franco Barone – il Barone Ristorante
- Alan Greeley – Golden Truffle
- Mark Gagnon – Newport Beach Plaza
- Carlito Jocson – Yard House
- Louie Jocson – Zov’s
- Manfred Lassahn – Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
- David Man – Island Hotel
- Ken Mukai – Yoshi’s Sushi
- Alessandro Pirozzi – Mare Culinary Lounge, Alessá Laguna, Pirozzi Corona del Mar
- Paul Squicciarini – California Craft Cuisine
- Dustin White – Orange Hill Restaurant
2014 Sponsors To Date:
- Bob & Anne Cress
- George Hoag Family Foundation – Michael Stephens, Board Member
- The Frome Family Foundation
- Klatte, Budensiek & Young-Agriesti
- Larry & Dulcie Kugelman
- Chris Blank – President of Family Nature Summits
- Renee Elkins
- Dr. Richard & Mrs. Sandra Haskell
- Link, Murrel & Company, LLP
- The Eberhard Foundation
Auction Donors to Date ($2,000 and Above):
For more information about the event, please contact Elizabeth Hopkins at 949.270.2137 or email@example.com.
Friday, November 21-Saturday, November 22
Share Our Selves
1550 Superior Avenue
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
Pledge to Sleep Out Now!
As we tuck ourselves into our warm beds, with sturdy roofs over our heads, there are individuals and families with small children hunkering down for the night in parks, on the beach, and under freeway onramps and bridges. These less fortunate neighbors of ours did not choose their current circumstance. They are often victims of job loss or underemployment, domestic violence, veterans with few resources at their disposal, or suffering from severe mental illness.
We invite you to join us by participating in the 1st Annual Sleep Out on Superior – an all-night program and sleep out to bring awareness to the issues of hunger and homelessness in Orange County.
We are coordinating our efforts with National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week. This weeklong effort is held annually the week before Thanksgiving to encourage us to remember and assist those who have less to be thankful for. By committing to sleeping outside for one night, you will be joining a local and national movement.
The evening will include:
- Projects to assist our homeless clients – packing food bags, making hygiene kits
- Card making (writing holiday cards and messages of hope)
- Speakers & documentary screenings
Click here for the fact sheet.
Click here for the sign up form.
For more information on this event, please contact Elizabeth Hopkins at 949.270.2137 or firstname.lastname@example.org.